Waterboro RSU 57 Athletic Complex
Regional School Unit 57
Sargent crews completed the renovation of the Massabesic High School Athletic Complex - work included:
- Total replacement of the track and field complex.
- Installation of new retaining wall to accommodate the new, larger synthetic turf field and expanded 8-lane rubberized track.
- New grandstands that accommodate over 1,400 fans.
- New scoreboard with integrated video screen and audio.
- New field lighting, including four 100′ poles and 76 light fixtures.