Blue Ridge Regional Airport Runway 12-30 Pavement Rehabilitation
Blue Ridge Regional Airport Authority
- Reconstruction consisted of the main runway (5,002’) at Blue Ridge Regional Airport
- 37,000 square yards of full depth reclamation 10” deep
- 3,200 cubic yards of variable-depth cement-treated base embankment
- 20,000 square yards of cement-treated base 8” thick
- 18,000 cubic yards of unclassified excavation.
- 14,200 tons of P-401 bituminous surface course asphalt
- 44,500 square yards of runway grooving
- Electrical upgrades for the runway and taxiways
- Installation of 1,400 linear feet of stormwater conveyance channels.
- 18 acres of permanent seeding