OwnerRegional School Unit 57
86 West Road
Waterboro, ME 04087
Project TypeAthletic Complex Renovations
482 Payne Road
Scarborough, ME 04074-8928
Start / FinishMay 2016 - September 2016
Description / Significance
Sargent crews completed a $3 million renovation of the Massabesic High School Athletic Complex in Waterboro, ME, during the spring and summer of 2016.
The project included:
- Total replacement of the track and field complex.
- Installation of new retaining wall to accommodate the new, larger synthetic turf field and expanded 8-lane rubberized track.
- New grandstands that accommodate over 1,400 fans.
- New scoreboard with integrated video screen and audio.
- New field lighting, including four 100′ poles and 76 light fixtures.