OwnerBoothbay Harbor Country Club
50 Sugar Maple Lane
Boothbay, ME 04537
Project TypeSite Work
75 John Roberts Road
South Portland, ME 04106
Start / FinishMay 2016 - September 2016
Description / Significance
The Phase II project provided access for a planned expansion at Boothbay Harbor Country Club.
Crews constructed a 1,600 foot roadway, along with utilities designed to handle future planned developments, including a spa, health club, and tennis pavilion.
- 1,600 linear feet of 8″ water main
- 1,400 linear feet of 6″ sewer line
- 2,600 linear feet of 12″ to 24″ storm drain
- Three underground stormwater containment systems using 10′ diameter corrugated metal pipe to provide storage time for material to settle out before the stormwater is discharged.
- 3,600 linear feet of electrical trenching and four electrical manhole vaults.
The project required 28,000 cubic yards of excavation, including 20,000 cubic yards of ledge.