Now Accepting Applications for the 2020 Construction Season:
We have a lot of positions we're currently hiring for. If you're interested in applying, please do! Click here for current openings! You can apply by submitting a resume or filling out an application on our website, Click here to apply.
Sargent Construction Academy Class of 2020:
Sargent Corporation is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Thank you for your interest in Sargent Corporation!
Sargent Corporation is an employee-owned company. In addition to excellent compensation, we offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Health Insurance with Company Contribution
- Health Savings Account with Company Contribution
- Reimbursement for Waiving Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Coverage (STD & LTD)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program with Incentives
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Workforce Development & Advancement
- Guaranteed 40 Hour Week
- Travel Pay
- Protective Eye & Footwear Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
SARGENT CORPORATION has 2 scholarship opportunities available to spouses and children of full-time employees. The Herbert E. Sargent Scholarship is used to provide scholarship assistance to undergraduate or graduate students with either a financial need or a high academic standing at the University of Maine in Orono. The Sargent Corporation Scholarship is used to provide scholarship aid for deserving graduate or undergraduate students attending any educational institution (except the University of Maine at Orono) offering at least a two year degree, including community colleges and trades schools.