If you’re a Field Mechanic/Heavy Equipment Mechanic, check out this opportunity to work with a well-respected, award winning Contractor that puts their employees first with safety initiatives, great benefits and perks, wellness programs, and an Employee Ownership program where you become part-owner in the company.
Come see why employees spend their entire careers with Sargent Corporation!
Sargent Corporation is searching for a Field Mechanic in the Mid-Atlantic area.
If you have previous experience Fixing and Maintaining Heavy Equipment we want to hear from you!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
• Employee Stock Ownership Program – After 6 months you are invested as an employee owner, with no personal contribution required!
• Great benefits – Including health insurance & HSA, both with company contributions, dental insurance, disability, life, AD&D insurance, 401k with company match, employee stock ownership plan, profit sharing, wellness program with incentives, paid vacation, holiday pay, travel expenses covered and per diem. Superintendents & Foremen are eligible for a weekly truck allowance.
• Competitive pay – Based on your experience level.
• Great reputation – Sargent has won numerous awards for safety, excellence in construction, community involvement, and excellence as an employer.
• Stable and growing company – We can trace our history back to 1926 and have continued to grow and expand our business over the years. This stability is why so many employees are able to spend their careers here and retire comfortably.
In these roles, you will be travelling throughout the region to supervise jobs related to infrastructure including landfill, highway, site prep, and public works projects.
Although these positions may require travel, the Company pays for travel expenses including lodging, fuel, per diem for meals – plus you will be home every weekend!
Click to apply below
Email your information directly to Sargent at Jembrey@sargent-corp.com
** Please specify that you are applying for the Field Mechanic role. * *
About the Company: Sargent Corporation is an employee owned earthwork construction company that traces our beginning to 1926 in Alton, Maine. Today, our nearly 450 employees work in seven states, specializing in commercial, industrial and institutional site preparation, landfill construction, utility projects, airports, athletic facilities and wind power access.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.