Sargent Corporation's airport projects include large amounts of subsurface work, construction of new runways, narrowing and/or widening of runways, excavation, stripping, aggregate, grading, paving, loaming and seeding of runway perimeters, installation of storm drain systems, and lighting. Also, working with tight schedules and having to work with existing open runways and airport staff safely and efficiently is a standard practice.
- Airport - Construct Apron & Rehab Taxiway, Easton, MD
- Taxiway Construction, Richmond, VA
- Airport Runway PH.1 & Taxiway/Apron PH.2, Salisbury, MD
- Reconstruct Runway 1-19, Presque Isle, ME
- Airport Apron & Taxiway Construction, Auburn, ME
- Reconstruct Runway, Frenchville, ME
- Reconstruct Runway 10-28, Presque Isle, ME